Tungsten metals were introduced in the market some years back as an alternative to exorbitantly expensive precious metal rings. Slowly and steadily, these rings have rose through the ranks to come on top. Today, tungsten rings are one of the most popular choices of men’s rings. There are tons of reasons why you want to give tungsten rings a try. Read on if you want to know the reasons behind their rising popularity.
- First of all, it is scratch resistant, and that’s not any particular type of tungsten rings. All tungsten rings qualify for the scratch-resistant tag, because the metal itself is so.
- Secondly, tungsten rings are more easily affordable than any other variants in the market. The rings have a nice weight to them, and also in terms of looks, they are a catch. You can hardly tell by the way they look that they are so affordable.
- Thirdly, tungsten rings are very wearable. They are easy to wear and take off on a daily basis. It has higher wearability than even gold.
- Another thing that is making these rings so popular is hardness and durability. A gold band may deform over time, a platinum band may lose its shine, but not a tungsten ring. Being a hard metal, it is not prone to scratches or damages.
- A tungsten ring is also hypoallergenic, like platinum. That’s why people looking for hypoallergenic options in a lower price range find tungsten a worthy alternative. Even people who are allergic to popular metal jewelries are now turning to tungsten to find interesting alternatives.
- Tungsten bands are no longer just black. Tungsten wedding bands now come in different plating. The gun metal grey color is still there, but along with those are white gold, yellow gold and rose gold plated versions that both stylish and expensive-looking.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Articles
Scintillating Sapphire: The Facts You Must Know!
Are you a September-born girl/guy? Well, then you should wear a sparkling sapphire. It happens to be your birthstone too. Regarded to be one of the five primary gemstones found naturally, the regal blue or petite pink hue of the sapphire is enough to take your breath away. However, being enchanted by the appearance of this gemstone is not enough.